My Photo
Name:
Location: Media, PA, United States

I grew up all over the east coast until we settled in pennsylvania my sophomore year in high school. I then went to college at Oklahoma State, graduated, then moved back home for a couple of years to figure out what to do next and prepare for grad school... then on sort of a whim I applied to the peace corps and if all goes well I will be moving to africa in june 2007! I can't wait!! I love learning and being around animals and nature, I love my friends and most of my family :) I have no idea what I want to do with my life, maybe go to grad school in anthropology? Not sure about after that though. So, why go to africa? With plans like mine, why NOT go to africa??

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Burkina Faso or Cameroon!

so according to the unofficial directory on the yahoo peace corps page, I am either going to burkina faso or cameroon! I am secretly hoping for burkina faso because I think that will give me a better chance at getting a rural placement. Though, I could still get a rural placement in cameroon :) and it's beeeeeaaaauuuutiful there!!! So I guess it's a win/win situation, I am just going to have to sike myself up a little more if I go to cameroon :) I just want to know!! I should know by the end of next week but hopefully sooner than that :) I'm excited :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I am happy that you will find out in like less than a week. I was so happy to find out where I was going and to see what place I was going. Either place you go, you will be about you assigment and what what you are doing there. So best of luck.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home