My Photo
Name:
Location: Media, PA, United States

I grew up all over the east coast until we settled in pennsylvania my sophomore year in high school. I then went to college at Oklahoma State, graduated, then moved back home for a couple of years to figure out what to do next and prepare for grad school... then on sort of a whim I applied to the peace corps and if all goes well I will be moving to africa in june 2007! I can't wait!! I love learning and being around animals and nature, I love my friends and most of my family :) I have no idea what I want to do with my life, maybe go to grad school in anthropology? Not sure about after that though. So, why go to africa? With plans like mine, why NOT go to africa??

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

for the next two months:

Fill out passport and visa papers (check)
Take passport and visa photos (check)
Send out passport and visa information (check)
Reformat resume
write aspiration statement
send out resume and aspiration statement
fill out all the other forms and send those out
order chacos
order macabi skirts
get better memory card for camera
visit friends in oklahoma and maryland
see the museums in new york
go on a four day hiking trip in central pa
spend as much time as i can lounging around watching TV, movies, going online, talking on the phone, and eating junk food
order travel pack from REI
compile a packing list
have a blowout going away party in oklahoma
buy sara's wedding gift
try (try) to save a little bit of money before I leave
QUIT PETCO!!

mmmm sounds like a fun two months!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Sounds like a plan dude. I hope that you get to do all of the stuff that your wrote down because you only have like 8 weeks left until you go. You will have to tell me how the New York musuem is because I have heard good stuff about it.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

You better start checking off more on your to-do list, 'cause time-is-a-tickin'!

What about registering at the US Embassy?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home